life is beautiful

this blog contains any sort of writings, from inspirational stories, reflections, editorials, reactions, testimonies, journals...any story worth writing about life... indeed...without GOD there is really nothing to communicate...Amen.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

shining moments...

each of us has its own shining moment...
even the seemingly dull and ignorant they too have their stories

i really envied the special (with general learning disability) children at school...
they laugh out loud from their pure hearts
what about me? i can fake a smile or laugh...
but those special children? they do not know how to lie
they can laugh at the slightest laughable moment they capture

but me? i just laugh whenever i seize mistakes from other people

there seem to be no hatred in their hearts...
they may quarrel for a while, but afterwards, they would always play again happily

worries? i cannot see it in their eyes...they just savor with a loving heart
what the world and their families have offered them

they are contented, satisfied...
me? i always ask myself, what would really make me happy?
i always find myself in a situation, asking myself, do i really belong here?
or is there something else that's waiting for me to accomplish?

i just wish i could be like them...

i thank GOD, for giving me a learning/thinking ability that is normal
sometimes slightly above normal...

however, i ask GOD's forgiveness if at times, i desire to be as pure like those children
able to laugh wholeheartedly, without any sense of criticism, sarcasm or resentment

Lord, with the gifts and talents you have given me, thank you!
but most of all, i would like to thank you in advance, for purifying my heart
and bringing back to me the pure joy that comes from knowing that You are my salvation!

i have stopped by the fleeting stations of materialism and passing terminals of short-lived happiness...
now, i would like to abide by the direction You have provided...

i cannot do it alone...
only with You will i be able to survive this journey...

i need You Lord...

and i really miss You

i hope you missed me too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home